Culver City Mayor Alex Fisch, Long Beach Vice Mayor Rex Richardson, and Los Angeles City Council Member Nithya Raman share their work to move the progressive needle on governing through equity and sustainability–all in a a discussion moderated by Jerry Seelig and hosted by the Village Well Bookstore in Culver City, California. Watch it here.
- Reinventing the City: Possibilities for progress at the Village Well
- Village Well: Lessons from the California trenches of a global health crisis
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Regulatory and Care Delivery Challenges at Nursing Homes with David Hoffman, JD, FCPP.
- LTC Heroes Podcast, Change Management Consulting at SNFs with Lisa Grod.
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Rapid Intervention at Skilled Nursing Facilities with Jerry Seelig, Founder and CEO of Seelig+Cussigh HCO.
accessability assets audio bankruptcy breach california government confidential covid-19 creditors debtors fraud hipaa homeless homelessness hospital bankruptcy housing investigative JCAHO local governement medical records mentally impaired monitor neglect nursing home nursing home reform Ombudsman patient care ombudsman patient dumping patient records pco privacy prosecution settlement skilled nursing facility sustainability trustee ucla