Culver City Mayor Alex Fisch, Long Beach Vice Mayor Rex Richardson, and Los Angeles City Council Member Nithya Raman share their work to move the progressive needle on governing through equity and sustainability–all in a a discussion moderated by Jerry Seelig and hosted by the Village Well Bookstore in Culver City, California. Watch it here.
- Operating Nursing Homes: Is the worst behind us?
- Reinventing the City: Possibilities for progress at the Village Well
- Village Well: Lessons from the California trenches of a global health crisis
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Regulatory and Care Delivery Challenges at Nursing Homes with David Hoffman, JD, FCPP.
- LTC Heroes Podcast, Change Management Consulting at SNFs with Lisa Grod.
accessability (1) assets (1) audio (1) bankruptcy (6) breach (1) california government (1) confidential (1) covid-19 (1) creditors (2) debtors (2) fraud (1) hipaa (3) homeless (2) homelessness (1) hospital bankruptcy (5) housing (1) investigative (1) JCAHO (1) local governement (1) medical records (2) mentally impaired (2) monitor (4) neglect (1) nursing home (4) nursing home reform (1) Ombudsman (4) patient care ombudsman (1) patient dumping (2) patient records (2) pco (3) privacy (1) prosecution (1) settlement (2) skilled nursing facility (4) sustainability (1) trustee (1) ucla (1)