David Hoffman, President and Founder of David Hoffman & Associates, shares his insight on overcoming the regulatory and care delivery challenges associated with nursing homes and other LTC facilities. With many years as an attorney under his belt, David shares his experience working on negligence cases, leading regulatory efforts, and discusses why aggressive oversight of this industry is a must to ensure proper care for residents.
- Reinventing the City: Possibilities for progress at the Village Well
- Village Well: Lessons from the California trenches of a global health crisis
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Regulatory and Care Delivery Challenges at Nursing Homes with David Hoffman, JD, FCPP.
- LTC Heroes Podcast, Change Management Consulting at SNFs with Lisa Grod.
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Rapid Intervention at Skilled Nursing Facilities with Jerry Seelig, Founder and CEO of Seelig+Cussigh HCO.
accessability assets audio bankruptcy breach california government confidential covid-19 creditors debtors fraud hipaa homeless homelessness hospital bankruptcy housing investigative JCAHO local governement medical records mentally impaired monitor neglect nursing home nursing home reform Ombudsman patient care ombudsman patient dumping patient records pco privacy prosecution settlement skilled nursing facility sustainability trustee ucla