Monitor Daily summarizes the ABI Journal article about the increased risks of bankruptcy that predated and have been worsened by the Coronavirus, by Jerry Seelig, David Hoffman, and Louis J. Cisz, III.
- Operating Nursing Homes: Is the worst behind us?
- Reinventing the City: Possibilities for progress at the Village Well
- Village Well: Lessons from the California trenches of a global health crisis
- LTC Heroes Podcast: Regulatory and Care Delivery Challenges at Nursing Homes with David Hoffman, JD, FCPP.
- LTC Heroes Podcast, Change Management Consulting at SNFs with Lisa Grod.
accessability assets audio bankruptcy breach california government confidential covid-19 creditors debtors fraud hipaa homeless homelessness hospital bankruptcy housing investigative JCAHO local governement medical records mentally impaired monitor neglect nursing home nursing home reform Ombudsman patient care ombudsman patient dumping patient records pco privacy prosecution settlement skilled nursing facility sustainability trustee ucla